Provide the following information via the contact page:
– Full name, personal website/facebook profile if any
– Period of intended stay on board – minimum 2 weeks
– Age, sex, nationality, height, bodyweight, current location
– Are you currently employed/studying? Doing what?
– Sailing experience (if any)?
– Health status, allergies, ongoing medication or alimentary restrictions
– Swimming ability/confidence in the water
– Sleeping habits/attitude to alcohol and cigarettes
Once we have agreed on a time schedule for your visit:
Notify me of any changes to your availability – if you cannot make it, let me know as soon as possible. It is up to you to get your travel arrangements right to meet us at the port of call in good time.
Berths are assigned on a first come, first serve basis, and your visit is only regarded as firmly agreed once you have forwarded me your flight confirmation or transferred a non-refundable deposit of one week’s maintenance contribution.
Carefully examine the crew agreement, and bring two copies when you come to the boat.
– Generally the minimum possible!
– 2 x sheets (mattress cover and duvet cover sheet) + 2 pillow cases + 2 towels
– Light rainproof clothing
– Mask, snorkel and fins if you have (I also have some on board)
– 2 x Crew agreement (as above)
Do not bring:
– Large or non-collapsible luggage (hard suitcases of the fashionable variety and the like)
– Excessive foul weather gear – this isn’t the north sea (and a good thing too)
– Check with me for any bulky equipment you may want to bring